Publications and Workbooks
ASTM D6518 Coal bias testing
- StudentT.xls – Workbook created by the Student-t analysis script (160KB MS Excel format).
- HotellingTSquared.xls – Workbook created by the Hotelling’s T2 analysis script (320KB MS Excel format).
- Wilcoxon.xls – Workbook created by the Wilcoxon Signed Rank Non Parametric analysis script (644KB MS Excel format).
Hydro Performance Indicators
Custom Data Analyses
- Troubleshooting Generator Alignment Problems – Discusses data analysis techniques for determining the root cause of a generator alignment problem from rotating and stationary displacement data (992KB Adobe Acrobat format).
- Hydroturbine Cavitation Analysis – Discusses analysis of a large data set to quantify cavitation damage and to identify the operating regimes where the most significant cavitation damage is occurring (329KB Adobe Acrobat format).
The Excel workbooks referenced in the links below contain charts with animation, zoom, and scroll features that require macros. Follow these steps to download and run the workbooks:
- download and unzip the workbook;
- start Excel (must be Excel 2000 version 9.0 or later);
- check your Excel security settings which must be set at medium security or lower for the macros to be enabled; and
- load the workbooks.
Click here for instructions on adjusting your security settings.
EPA STORET Data